March 11, 2007

nine

Hayley Alaska
http://hayleyalaska.typepad.com/alaska_long_beach/
Grad Student and Director of a museum store
Long Beach, California, USA



I am a city dweller who wants to live on a farm, or in a mountain cabin, or at least have a space with light and trees on all four sides and several dogs in the yard. Everyday I try to live more simply and beautifully within my current habitat. I am a grad student studying nonprofit business management and work as a director for a museum store where I focus the buying on handmade, local and sustainable goods from responsible manufacturers. I have two cats like children, love all pets, and volunteer at an animal shelter. I love to cook, am vegan and love food. I also knit and am reluctantly taking to sewing. My personal green goal is to reduce my material input and output and increase my intellectual input and output.

No comments: