March 11, 2007

two

cindy jaswal
http://www.cedarseven.com
artist
vancouver, british columbia, canada



I suffer from a reckless obsession with drawing. I have been exhibiting my work in Canada and the United States since 1997. My interests lie in the intersection between the man-made environment, and what is left of the natural world. For the last few years, through detailed drawings, I have been documenting the inhabitants of nearby natural spaces, from the forests, to the seas of the wild pacific coast. I live in Vancouver with my husband and son. My latest project, due to be complete in the fall, will increase the population of our home by one. There will be great joy and cake.

1 comment:

Parge said...

... and she will be called "Oscar", and the cake will be moist, you know, the kind with the fresh fruit and cream.

Kudos on the launch! Blog well!