December 24, 2009

Do More Good


Wishing you all a merry & meaningful christmas, and end of December.

As the New Year approaches folks start the resolution process- "next year I will be....". This year I simplified my resolution down to 3 words: Do More Good; focusing outward instead of inward, focusing on doing instead of being while knowing that I will be better for doing better. To me that encompasses all that is charitable, kind, environmental, civil and worldly. It is a simple mantra that I will keep on repeat and let define the choices I make. So here is to 2010, the year of doing more good.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well said. Great resolution.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

elena-lu said...

totally the best resolution one could make! bravo and thanks for the inspiration! happy new year to you as well!
peace love and joy to you

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I have found that doing good for others generally leaves me feeling better about myself as well. Thanks for the encouragement and the reminder!